Are you an experienced Medical Manager looking for a new challenge in which you can grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to patients?
– Then this job will be perfect for you.
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies. At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
We are looking for a Nordic Medical Manager with a focus on Mental Health and Central Nervous System (CNS) to join our team. The role is new, and you will have the responsibility to build and maintain the scientific and medical platform with External Experts in the Nordics.
In this interesting role you will be a medical and scientific expert within the therapeutic area in the Nordics, and you will work in close collaboration with the Regional European team located in Amsterdam. You will exchange medical and scientific information, concepts and ideas with key stakeholders and bring medical expert input to the Brand team and other colleagues. In addition, you will develop and support medical projects and scientific communications in line with the company objectives.
You will report to the local Medical Director, and the work location is the office in Copenhagen. You will spend at least 50% of your time in the field.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
– Build and maintain scientific and medical relations with External Experts in the Nordic countries
– Exchange medical and scientific information with key international stakeholders
– Provide therapeutic area and product expertise and strategic input to the Brand Teams and contribute to the strategic planning, being the in-house therapeutic area expert
– Provide support to other functions including Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality, Market Access, Marketing, Sales, Clinical Operations and Country Management teams
Required education / knowledge / experience:
– Medical doctor, or master’s degree in Medicine, Pharmacology, Life Sciences, Chemistry (or similar) or other similar professional training
– Passion, proactivity, and willingness to achieve new goals
– Ideally at least 2 / 3 years of above-country experience as an international Medical Science Liaison /Medical Manager or similar Medical focused role in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Previous experience in a mental disorder field, namely schizophrenia (SZ)
– Capability to interpret scientific data and information fast and efficient and communicate confidently with all relevant stakeholders
– Ability to identify innovations that can transform customer experience, and a demonstrated willingness and ability to embrace new technologies and new ways of working
– Strong business acumen and enjoy cross-functional collaboration to shape and optimize brand strategy and planning
– Strong collaboration- and project management skills or experience in leading projects
– Outgoing personality with winning spirit, can-do team mentality and positive attitude
– Excellent command of the English language. Knowledge of a Scandinavian language is considered an asset.
For further information do reach out to Head of Recruitment Nina Skyum: Nins.firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +45 40258870 Due to GDPR, we cannot receive any CVs via e-mail. Interviews are already taking place, so please get in touch or apply at your earliest convenience.
Read more about Nordic Medical Manager, Central Nervous System here!